Present Simply tense (interrogative )
Present Simple Tense
Note: For Interrogative Sentences Remove "s" or "es" from verb and put "Does" before singular subjects, e.g "Does It/she/he/Mohammad Ali come?",
"Does It/she/he/Ali go". Put "Do" before plural subjects, e.g "Do I/we/you/they/Mohammad and Ali attend the party?".
Interrogative Sentences:
(1) Do I apply Lux soap?
(2) Do I knock at the door?
(3) Do I pluck raw-mangoes?
(4) Do you get admission in a center?
(5) Do you learn English in a center?
(6) Do you open the door?
(7) Do we inject the patients?
(8) Do we plough the field?
(9) Do we drive car?
(10) Do they milk the buffalo?
(11) Do they cough?
(12) Do they belong to a noble family?
(13) Do Mohammad and Ali ride horse?
(14) Do Ali and Sajjan operate computer?
(15) Do kids buy toys?
(16) Does she switch on the light?
(17) Does she turn on the radio?
(18) Does she row the boat?
(19) Does he know English well?
(20) Does he serve the guests with meal?
(21) Does he serve his friends with tea?
(22) Does Mohammad water the horse?
(23) Does Ali feed the hungry?
(24) Does Sarah plant a plant?
(25) Does God know better?
(26) Does Time wait for none?
(27) Do Good persons die young?
(28) Does a Teacher teach Urdu in the class?
(29) Does a river flow?
(30) Does It depend upon the result?
(31) Does Government try to facilitate the people?
(32) Do women and make-up go together?
(33) Does this way lead to California?
Comments
Post a Comment