Present simple tense (Interrogative and Negative.)
Present Simple Tense
Note: Put "Doesn't" for singular and "Don't" for plural subjects to make sentences Interrogative and Negative.
Some examples:
(1) Don't I work hard? Or Do I not work hard?
(2) Don't you play cricket? Or Do you not play cricket?
(3) Don't Mohammad and Ali meet? Or Do Mohammad and Ali not meet?
(4) Doesn't she smile? Or Does she not smile?
(5) Doesn't Ali wait? Or Does Ali not wait?
Interrogative and Negative Sentences:
(1) Do I not go to bed?
(2) Do I not kneel and pray?
(3) Do I not tell him?
(4) Do we not pray to Allah?
(5) Do we not thank Allah?
(6) Do we not see it?
(7) Do you not fear to Allah?
(8) Do you not please your friend?
(9) Do you not hear her?
(10) Do they not try?
(11) Do they not recite Holy Quran?
(12) Do they not climb up the tree?
(13) Do Mohammad and Ali not pass through a forest?
(14) Do Ali and Sajjan not rest under a tree?
(15) Do students not study in a library?
(16) Does she not reach the village?
(17) Does she not ask someone else?
(18) Does she not care?
(19) Does he not smell?
(20) Does he not feel ashamed?
(21) Does he not feel hungry?
(22) Does Mohammad Ali not feel thirsty?
(23) Does Ali not like the story?
(24) Does Sajjan not like the party?
(25) Do Rida and Alia not dislike the story?
(26) Does Aaquib not love?
(27) Do Umair and Daniyal not talk?
(28) Does jarjis not understand?
(29) Do passengers not start journey?
(30) Do workers not sit under a tree?
(31) Do beggars not lay down on the ground?
(32) Do Muslims not promise?
(33) Does Asad not admit mistakes?
Comments
Post a Comment