COMMON ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS

 COMMON ERRORS AND CORRECTIONS

(Start learning English)

You're taking it personal❌

You're taking it personally✅

He is matured❌

He is mature✅

He has matured✅

The reason is Because❌

The reason is that✅

My stuffs❌

My stuff✅

Night vigil❌

Vigil✅

Traveling bag❌

Travel Bag✅

As at when due❌

As and when due✅

Be rest assured❌

Rest assured✅

I'm hearing you❌

I can hear you✅

My names are❌

My name is✅

All manners of❌

All manner of✅

She delivered a baby boy❌

She was delivered of a baby boy✅

Lacking behind❌

Lagging behind✅

Crack your brain❌

Rack your brain✅

Return it back❌

Return it✅

Nigeria comprises of 36 states❌

Nigeria comprises 36 states✅

Nigeria is comprised of 36 states✅

Wake keeping❌

Wake keep❌

Wake✅

Exercise patience❌

Be patient✅

Barbing saloon❌

Barber shop✅

I forgot my phone at home❌

I left my phone at home✅


Borrow me your pen❌

Lend me your pen✅

May I borrow your pen✅

More grease to your elbow❌

More power to your elbow✅

Funny enough, I've never liked him❌

Funnily enough, I've never liked him✅

My body is scratching me❌

My body itches✅

Letterhead paper❌

Letterhead✅

I'm not your mate❌

We're not mates✅

You're mannerless❌

You're ill-mannered✅

Horn at the car in front❌

Honk at the car in front✅

Happy birthday in arrears❌

Happy belated birthday✅

Belated happy birthday✅

I will sleep at 10pm❌

I will go to bed at 10pm✅

Just when I thought I have seen it all❌

Just when I thought I had seen it all✅

First come, First serve❌

First come, First served✅


Please dash me❌

Please hand it on to me✅

Please give me✅

I have a running nose❌

I have a runny nose✅

I have a running stomach❌

I have a runny stomach✅

I have an upset stomach✅

Working Experience❌

Work Experience✅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Present simple tense (Interrogative and Negative.)

What is happiness खुशी का क्या मतलब है?

Present Simple Tense (Emphatic Sentences)