Contractions in English

 Contractions in English

 ▪ Are not – aren’t

 ▪ Can not – can’t

 ▪ Could not – couldn’t

 ▪ Did not – didn’t

 ▪ Do not – don’t

 ▪ Does not – doesn’t

 ▪ Had not – hadn’t

 ▪ Have not – haven’t

 ▪ He is – he’s

 ▪ He will – he’II

 ▪ He would – he’d

 ▪ He had – he’d

 ▪ Here is – here’s

 ▪ I am – I’m

 ▪ I have – I’ve

 ▪ I will – I’d

 ▪ is not – isn’t

 ▪ it is – it’s

 ▪ it has – it’s

 ▪ it will – it’II

 ▪ Must not – mustn’t

 ▪ She is – she’s

 ▪ She has – she’s

 ▪ She will – she’ll

 ▪ She would – she’d

 ▪ That is – that’s

 ▪ There is – there’s

 ▪ They are – they’re

 ▪ They have – they’ve

 ▪ Was not – wasn’t

 ▪ We are – we’re

 ▪ We have – we’ve

 ▪ We will – we’II

 ▪ We would – we’d

 ▪ Were not – weren’t

 ▪ What is – what’s

 ▪ Who is – who’s

 ▪ Who will – who’II

 ▪ Will not – won’t

 ▪ You are – you’re

 ▪ You will – you’II

 ▪ You would – you’d

 ▪ You had – you’d

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Present simple tense (Interrogative and Negative.)

What is happiness खुशी का क्या मतलब है?

Present Simple Tense (Emphatic Sentences)